Haudy Kazemi via EV wrote:
V2G is a type of backfeeding; 120v L1 outlets protected by GFCIs
probably won't work very well for this, but dedicated 120v outlets
exempt from upstream GFCI could.

No, a GFCI won't care if you are backfeeding power through it. All a GFCI does is compare the hot and neutral currents. If they are equal, all is good. If they are NOT equal, then it assumes the leakage is going to ground somewhere (perhaps through a person!) and shuts off.

I have been backfeeding the output from my PV panels and grid-tie inverter for years through a GFCI, and it has never tripped even once.

--
All children are born as engineers. Watch them at play. They're not
just playing; they're building and learning. They are engineering.