From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Mark Grasser
via EV
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 6:07 AM
To: 'EVDL Administrator'; 'Electric Vehicle Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Trailer type Range extenders

http://imagebin.org/315432

Be warned, Chrome says this link has malware.

Mark Grasser

Yes, that's a kid's sandbox on wheels!  The shape reportedly did wonders
for
the trailer's aerodynamics.  It also drew smiles from the TdS officials
and
spectators.

A battery trailer allows you to have a small, light battery for your
EV's
daily mission, with easily-added optional longer range when you need it.

The obvious tradeoff is the awkward maneuvering you get with a trailer.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
EVDL Administrator

Information:
http://www.evdl.org/help/ = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
= =
= = = =
Note: mail sent to "evpost" and "etpost" addresses will not reach me.
http://www.evdl.org/help/ .