You probably didn't loose any friends or relatives on the downing of the
Malayan airlines by Putin backed terrorists, I did. How do you change what
the leader of a country does, through the people like we did in WWll. Why do
you think the US is doing what we are doing, to wake up the people. This is
not Politics, in is supporting the American people. Apparently, you think we
should look the other way while company's sell and make money. You say it
should be their personal decision, hog wash. You appear not to support the
US Government or the safety of the American people. This is not politics,
right or left, its the American way, or at least it should be.