Certainly the political part is off topic but there will certainly be some
effect on the supply of Kostov motors and parts. Net gain has all but
replaced the need for these motors so its not like the RD180 situation. GE
motors are probably available but through channels im not familiar with.
Im also curious as to how many systems HPEVS/Curtis instruments sells in
Russia. It cant be many but the quantity might be life or death to HPEVS
and I would like to see them comtinue very much.

     Rick M