On Jul 30, 2014, at 2:58 PM, Cruisin via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

> You probably didn't loose any friends or relatives on the downing of the
> Malayan airlines by Putin backed terrorists, I did.

I'm sorry for your loss, but, before we start on a witch hunt...do you know if
the Russian dealer is actually authorized? Do you know when the partnership (if
any) started? Have you contacted HPEVS to see if this is even something that's
on their radar? Also, note that there're a few more people in Russia than just
Putin -- and that the latest rounds of sanctions are targeting Russia's fossil
fuels industry. Having an American company positioned to help push the Russian
economy away from Putin's oil power base and towards American-supplied EVs
could be a very strategic move.

I rather doubt that the people at HPEVS are a bunch of pinko Commie
Putin-lovers.

Cheers,

b&