The fact is "spell  checker" doesn't know the difference between the metal
silicon and the compound silicone (naturally found in pork fat). But, often
synthesised. I am going to take a vacation from making any replies to the
EVDL for a few weeks. I believe in the friendly attitude we had here on the
EVDL, but apparently you all have somehow become a bunch of nit pickers and
I don't want to emulate some of the responses. Some of you can NOT spell,
but I never comment about that, however, you seem willing to argue the
point of copper oxide being a good conductor versus a semiconductor. My
point was obvious, metal oxides are not good conductors .  (TTFN)

Dennis Lee Miles

(*evprofes...@evprofessor.com <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>)*

* Founder:    **EV Tech. Institute Inc.*

*Phone #* *(863) 944-9913 (12 noon to 12 midnight Eastern US Time)*

*Educating yourself, does not mean you were **stupid; it means, you are
intelligent enough,  **to know, that there is plenty left to learn!*

*          You Tube Video link:  http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss
<http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss> *