You tube " eSamba " is a series of videos about converting a VW van it a
"Samba" which was a passenger version of the VW Vanagon. There are a large
number of videos abu a number of them are building a "TESLA Style" battery
pack. (TESLA uses 6831 individual cells !) Go to: http://youtu/be/esamba
 and that will get you in the stadium...

Dennis Lee Miles

(*evprofes...@evprofessor.com <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>)*

* Founder:    **EV Tech. Institute Inc.*

*Phone #* *(863) 944-9913 (12 noon to 12 midnight Eastern US Time)*

*Educating yourself, does not mean you were **stupid; it means, you are
intelligent enough,  **to know, that there is plenty left to learn!*

*          You Tube Video link:  http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss
<http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss> *

*    NEW You Tube Video link: *http://youtu. be/Pz9-TZtySh8
<http://youtu.%20be/Pz9-TZtySh8>