I looked at Marco's Youtube video and even with my poor understanding of
Spanish, I can understand how the Pot works. Look at all the other videos he
has, pretty soon he's going to have a whole conversion up. And it seems from the
numbers of viewers that the videos are being seen.

Here's a link to his Youtube home
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6-hc0_MzqmxbCLmt6Pm7g

Rush
Tucson AZ