The 98% efficient CSIRO solar vehicle motor is a bit expensive like 10k
dollars.  What is a good compromise today for a brush less motor that is
affordable and powerful enough to allow a 500 to 1000 pound vehicle to keep up
with traffic. I need to get under 100 wh per mile.  I've heard of some
motorcycles that can do 75 wh per mile which would be very good but I'm
skeptical that they really achieve that kind of efficiency.  My vehicle will be
much more efficient than a motorcycle.  Lawrence Rhodes