 From: Peri Hartman via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2015 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] EVLN: BASF sez 1k+mi NiMH EV Pack> 700Wh/kg,
lighter-weight

Yes, irrelevant in a way.  But what's not irrelevant is our charging
infrastructure.  We're building out L3 charging which, I believe, will
be too slow once 200+ mile range cars are out.   We should be spending
now on infrastructure that will be useful for the next 10 years, what
we're doing now will be obsolete before the build out is finished.
Tesla is doing a much better job but, of course, only available to Tesla
owners.

Peri