From: "Thos True via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Bobby Keeland" <keela...@gmail.com>; "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: 12-Jan-16 9:17:42 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Books on converting a car to ev?

Hi Bob,

Build you own electric vehicle by Bob Brant. It is available at Amazon and on Kindle. It gives excellent pointers, even if some of the info is dated.
The beauty of electric vehicles is that typically, each of the basic
components can be changed or updated with little regard to the others
(motor, controller, batteries). Yes, it is wise to do your best to match these up for maximum benefit, but many of us have gone against that wisdom and done surprisingly well. It is a fledgling enterprise after all and it
seems that no one knows all.

-Tom

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 6:40 PM, Bobby Keeland via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>