From: ROBERT <bhensle...@msn.com>
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2016 8:54 AM
To: Lee Hart; Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Cheap L2 charging in parking places: Bolt EV's In Production

Lee, I may have incorrectly stated the frequency of the EV1 induction charging.
 I showed the nameplate data as "Charge Port CP7100, 475VAC Peak, 22A AC Max,
400 Hz, 6.5 KW Max Output Power, Manf Date July 1996."   I should have showed
"Charge Port CP7100, 475VAC Peak, 22A AC Max, 6.5 KW Max Output Power.    This
is the info on the main nameplate.  The info "Manf Date July 1996" and   "
Delco Electronics Power Control Systems" are on separate nameplates.  A 6" X 6"
black sticker on the rear of the unit shows "Magne Charger".  The 400Hz is hand
written at the bottom of the unit.  After thinking about the info, the 400Hz
does not make sense.  I think, the unit's outputs goes to the battery.  If this
is true then the output should be DC not AC voltage.  I rechecked the nameplate
data and it is correct.  At present, I must confess, I do not know the function
of this unit.   The unit was installed on the vehicle and the charging paddle
slid into the slot on the unit.  Any thoughts
 ??