Subject: Blown HV fuse reasons?

Driving my S10 conversion the EVAmerica kit I stepped on the gas while crossing
a road and heard a pop. Navigated to the side of the road and it looks like my
high voltage fuse has blown.

I have had twenty thousand miles on this fuse so far. No changes recently.

I figure either the fuse blew because it was old and vibrating. Or because my
Curtis controller had a problem.

I have a spare fuse in my glove box I could replace it with, but obviously I'm
worried the new one will just blow again if it's a problem with my controller.
It's not like I was flooring it or doing any type of driving I wouldn't
normally do.

Does anybody have suggestions for side of the road testing of a Curtis
controller with a multi-meter?

Jay
Jay