Hurm, that is interesting. I figured the 0.1 ohm was way too low, but if
that is in the generally correct range there is a possibility that it
was just a bad fuse....but I really don't want to test by blowing
another fuse if there is a cheaper alternative ;>

How many amps do you think I should fuse a 12 volt battery at to try and
spin the motor in neutral?

(I have a 3 amp 30 volt bench power supply...would 90 watts be enough to
make it turn at all in neutral?)

I haven't looked at the brushes yet, I'll probably want to tow it home first (it's only about 1/2 mile away as this happened about 1 minute after I left).

Jay