It ain't easy to fix the Curtis 1231C, but it is possible (I've done
it). A lot depends on just how much damage was done when it failed. It
might be worse opening it up to take a look. If not too badly damaged,
get it fixed.

I've been doing a lot of reading about that today ;>

I feel that I could handle swapping out the diodes and mosfets. But I don't want to mess with the logic board. This may be a project to try out after I get the truck back on the road with a replacement controller, just to have a spare/backup controller.

Jay