From: EV <ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org> on behalf of Cor van de Water via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 12:54 PM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Offer: DCP Raptor 600

Hi Dennis,

Good to hear that. You probably avoid it getting hot. The Datsun is a
light vehicle,

so that is an advantage compared to some truck and Jeep conversions
using this controller

and lead-acid batteries, typically ending up at 4000-5000 lbs while your
Datsun truck is

still below 3000 lbs.

I remember that White Zombie (drag-racing street legal vehicle) is also
a Datsun, but not a truck.

Nice to see you preserved one of those little trucks.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Proxim Wireless

office +1 408 383 7626                    Skype: cor_van_de_water
XoIP   +31 87 784 1130                    private: cvandewater.info

http://www.proxim.com
Proxim - Wireless Broadband, Backhaul Solutions and Access
...<http://www.proxim.com/>
www.proxim.com
Proxim Wireless offers licensed and unlicensed point to point, backhaul,
bridge, point to multipoint, wireless broadband and wireless access points.

This email message (including any attachments) contains confidential and
proprietary information of Proxim Wireless Corporation.  If you received
this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.  Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of any part of
this message is prohibited.