These cars are a bargain because now, for the same prices as a Leaf sold for a year ago, you can get a Bolt with 200+ mile range. It doesn't matter if the Leaf battery is in mint condition, the car won't sell for the same price as a Bolt.

Beyond that, many of the used Leafs have depreciated batteries. Mine, for example, is at about 75%. I have a 2011 with 27k miles. That drops their value even more compared to a new Bolt.

Peri

------ Original Message ------
From: "David Kerzel" <a...@bellsouth.net>
To: "'Peri Hartman'" <pe...@kotatko.com>; "'Electric Vehicle Discussion List'" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: 18-May-17 9:43:08 AM
Subject: RE: [EVDL] EVLN: Low-mileage Leaf EV glut

Why do you say worn out battery at 20K miles?
These cars are a bargain because people don't understand them.
My 2013 is approaching 20K miles, the battery still has 10 bars and I get 4.6 miles/KW. I live in South Florida and its hot, the AC has been on every
moment I have owned the car.
David Kerzel