Unfortunately, used EV's are going to pile up in junkyards faster than gassers, and most will be in very good condition except for the battery.

It will be a shame to see all the power electronics and motors go to waste.

It'll be similar to used EV conversions; "car in great shape, needs batteries".

No one will be able to offer an aftermarket battery at a low enough price point, considering the engineering and risk involved.

Any wrecked Bolts yet? I could use a nice 50kW pack for my truck.

Al