From: Thomas Keenan [mailto:tnan...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2017 4:20 PM
To: Cor van de Water; Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Weird Nissan Leaf behavior: 3rd charging light
blinks after new pack install: cold weather package...

It almost sounds like it might be easier to take the battery back out of
the car, pull it apart and put the cells into the original casing from
the vehicle.  Once that is done, reset the LBC to account for the
newer/better cells?  Or is that not possible?