From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of fred via EV
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 3:27 PM
To: via EV
Subject: [EVDL] Pumping the amperes?

I've searched the world (wide web) over, but haven't been able to pin
down the correct specifics to accomplish my goal. I'm hoping someone
here has that valuable commodity known as experience and can better
advise and/or direct me.
I have 180AH LiFePO4 cells that I want to test over an extended period
of time. I have an R/C class charger unit, almost perfect for my
requirements, but it tops out at 100AH on the charge sequence. It also
"bottoms out" at the same value on the discharge sequence. It's exactly
what I need, a device to cycle the batteries, measuring the energy in
both directions, but for the 100AH limit.
Does anyone have suggestions regarding a more suitable device? Even in
the R/C world, the limits are so low, but also not something easily
found in searches.
Suggestions for search terms would be useful too!
thanksfred