Looking at the instructions for the QNBBM battery balancers, they appear to be able to balance the battery pack and handle a continuous current of 6 amps. It that correct? Do I have the right model?

If I have the correct model, and they can take 6 amps, then you should be able to set your charger up to balance your pack. You need to be able to:

1) Set your charger to charge at 6 amps or less
2) Set your charger to a maximum voltage of 90 volts or so.
3) Put the whole thing on a timer.

Basically, to balance your pack, you should run your charger at some current below the 6 amps that the QNBBM balancers will handle. (or make some sort of low current charger for balancing.) Run this low current through the pack until all the cells are above 3.45 to 3.5 volts. Be careful _never_ to allow any cells to go above ~3.9 volts. You are done!

You really don't want this set up to run unattended. You likely want to put some sort of wind up timer on the circuit, because some day you will run it and forget that it is running.
Like this one:
https://www.mcmaster.com/#7014k9/=18ud5en

Bill D.