The tires are, or should be, at the manufacturer's recommended pressure. Not sure what that is at the moment. Regardless, I find it hard to believe that would make a difference of 100% between cool and warm weather driving.

Again, the first question is about the meter: does it include all the aux or is it just traction?

Peri

------ Original Message ------
From: "Cor van de Water via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: "Cor van de Water" <cwa...@proxim.com>
Sent: 23-Oct-17 2:37:52 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Leaf recommendations?

Peri,
If you have tires already well pumped (~45 PSI) and nothing is dragging
then I found that tweaking the toe of the front wheels makes a lot of
difference
in the consumption (mi/kWh) which can easily make a difference of more
than 10 miles per charge.
My first Leaf had trouble allowing me even to get 3.7 mi/kWh
and then I saw my current Leaf showing 4.9 kWh/mi so I checked the
difference
and all I could find was that this Leaf had a slight toe-out.
I drive more freeway than the previous owner, but it still gives me
close to 4.5 mi/kWh
and the tweaked toe of my original Leaf also increased its efficiency.
Cor.