I set my Scirocco conversion up by using a set of slide plates.
They're mounted on bearings that allow them to only move laterally and
the amount they move as the vehicle rolls over indicates the toe under
load more accurately than the normal method. I'd set up for a small
amount of toe-out, so that the wheels are at zero toe under cruise
load.

Paul Compton
www.morini-mania.co.uk
www.paulcompton.co.uk (YouTube channel)