      From: Jorg Brown <jorg.br...@gmail.com>
 To: Lawrence Rhodes <primobass...@sbcglobal.net>; Electric Vehicle Discussion
List <ev@lists.evdl.org>
 Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 10:37 PM
 Subject: Re: [EVDL] Lightening a body and chassis.

"how to make a viable solar vehicle"
I'd suggest starting by looking at the vehicles in
https://www.worldsolarchallenge.org/ ; they are averaging more than 40mph.
(Good article about advancements over time at
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-06/world-solar-challenge-innovation-technology-outstrips-dreams/9019908
 )
Also look into the "Cruiser Class", which are more realistic - for example
having enough interior space to carry 5 people.
On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 7:10 PM, Lawrence Rhodes via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>