A Tesla would do that. So could any of the FCEVs. Whether the latter were
feasible would depend on where you live.

I also wonder if incentives for PIHs are impacting the offerings of automakers.
If there were no PIH incentives, would we have longer range pure EVs?  I don't
know the answer.

Sent from my iPhone