From: "Dan Kegel via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Lawrence Rhodes" <primobass...@sbcglobal.net>; "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: "Dan Kegel" <d...@kegel.com>
Sent: 13-Dec-17 2:27:12 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] End of charge parking.

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 1:56 PM, Lawrence Rhodes via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:
It's been pointed out that people should move when their charge is done. That is no always allowed by work schedules. I think four hours is common for a full charge and no need to move until the end of the fourth hour is reasonable. There should be two spots for each charger. I put my auto lock on so anyone can unplug me at the end of charge. Never put your lock on at a public spot.

Sounds reasonable to me...
- Dan