Working on a belt sander project using a 130V PMDC motor off a treadmill. The
control board got crushed so I need a simple cheap adjustable speed control.
Anyone have something laying around they want to get rid of? Need 115Vac input.
Thanks Dach. "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" - Theodore
Roosevelt “We reached the old wolf in time to watch a fierce green fire dying
in her eyes .... I was young then, and full of trigger-itch; I thought that
because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters’
paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf
nor the mountain agreed with such a view.” - Aldo Leopold