Matt,
Where are you located?
BTW, the EVDL is not for commercial advertisements, but anyone working
on their own EVs
can ask for as well as offer parts for sale. Also, if there is a
question on the list and someone
who does work commercially in the requested field, can reply with the
requested info.
(See the occasional report that David is giving us of what is/is not
allowed)

Anyway,
I have a complete set of cells from a 2015 Leaf in the garage (already
removed from the shell)
as well as a set with much deteriorated capacity from I believe a 2011.
Obviously the prices are quite different between the two.
Let's take that discussion offline and shoot me an email.
BTW, I am in Silicon Valley
and I have worked on Vectrix in the past. Quite some years ago when the
first ones were converted
to Lithium, I bought the damaged/incomplete NiMH packs that were taken
out and sold cells or
modules to others who were patching up their own damaged packs.
I also worked on Vectrix with damaged charger (from too long extension
cord, so the constant power
charger was drawing too much current, blowing itself up - a known
problem)
Cor.