Check out the EVCC and associated chargers from Thunderstruck motors. When I upgraded from PbA to Lithium, I also upgraded my charger and charge controller to make use of a J1772 inlet I'd salvaged from the Leaf I got the batteries from.

I bought the dual TSM2500 & EVCC solution from Thunderstruck motors and have been happy with it. I went with the dual (parallel) TSM2500 so that I could get 4 kW of charging capacity inexpensively, but the extra wiring and space it takes up is the downside. If I had to do it again, I would pay more for a single larger charger like the PFC-5000 if only to simplify the wiring.

If you are only using 120v @ 20 amps now, you might want to consider this smaller (single TSM2500) kit which includes just about everything you'd need for $1,175 (add the "optional" car kit to get the j1772 inlet and stuff, only $750 without it):
http://www.thunderstruck-ev.com/tsm2500-and-charge-controller.html

Jay