On 04/18/2018 12:03 PM, Damon Henry via EV wrote:

Then again, I may do nothing at all.  My wife's Prius Prime has me thinking
about an OEM EV in the next couple of years...   Since I live in the Portland
Metro area, I can get out and see most of them at local dealerships, but there
are still some that are only available in California.  I'm heading for
Disneyland next month with my wife and daughter, and I think I'll spend one
full day test driving EVs and PIHs while I am down there so I can try them all.

My wife has a 2015 Leaf, and I'm seriously considering getting a Leaf + light trailer once the current battery pack on my truck degrades. Used Leaf's in good condition can be found quite inexpensively.

Jay