Tom Keenan wrote:

> I have a 2013 Leaf, and the AM radio works fine. Same with my old 2005
> Prius.  I use the AM radio on a daily basis during my commute to work.
> Not sure if it is perhaps an issue with certain radio suppliers/car
> manufacturers?

I suspect it has more to do with the cost savings of not including AM
capability (probably perceived to be relatively unused and therefore easily
eliminated without much outcry) than any real technical issue.

AM works fine in my wife's 2016 Leaf and in my conversion; there really doesn't
seem to be any reason for it not to work in any plugin, unless one doesn't want
it to work...

Cheers,

Roger.