Leaf owners can benefit greatly from the LeafSpy app (not free) and a
quality bluetooth OBD2 adapter. They can then look at the detailed health
and capacity stats in app. My guess is 9 bars would be about 16 kWh
capacity.

You may also be losing energy to sticky brakes. Some brake exercise,
including using the parking/emergency brake may be in order. Brake issues
are a common issue on gently driven vehicles with regen because the brakes
don't get warmed/worked out much.