I guess you misunderstood me.  Using that statement as an example of what's
wrong and what big business wants.  I started this thread.  Lawrence Rhodes

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Dec 16, 2018 at 5:54 AM, robert winfield<winfield...@yahoo.com>
wrote:    Mark_your_ statement puzzles me about HydrogenAt least the
continental US has an electrical grid, part of which my uncles helped build in
the 1920'sThere are literally Billions of electrical outlets if not trillions,
all supplying electricity.Why on earth should be build another grid to supply
Hydrogen when we ALREADY have a grid?
I fail to understand why you want to, at enormous, useless expense, duplicate
an existing infrastructure.
Money and thought have already spoken, decisions have been made over the last
100+ yearshydrogen is the loser and electricity the winner.
    On Saturday, December 15, 2018, 3:45:06 PM EST, Mark Abramowitz via EV