Cor van de Water via EV wrote:
That is where voters come into the picture. Utilities and oil companies
can't do anything that the voting majority does not allow, iether directly
through their representative lawmakers or indirectly through the regulating
PUC. So, go out and vote AND educate other voters what to vote for!

Hear, hear! Absolutely right!

If we do not work for a future we want, the auto/oil companies will work for a future that THEY want. And their future plans for us are not likely to be good.

--
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move