Thanks guys- never thought of this, I have a similar unit in my boat
already.  I typically use it just for monitoring amp output and volts.  I
have two throttles on my boat, a spring loaded Curtis-PB6 which I use for
docking/ maneuvering and a 5k knob style pot that I switch over for
cruise control, set the pot for desired amps/speed off of the gauge.  I'm
not sure if it will accurately pick up a small 1 amp load as it is rated
for up to 400 amps.  Anyone share what they used for a test load- a
resister or a bulb?  I assuming around 1 amp (12 watts) will be closest to
measuring true a/h readings.  Given that these lithiums only charge to 12.6
volts means my cut-off voltage will likely be closer to the stated BMS
cut-off, somewhere between 9-10 volts or when the voltage starts sharply
falling off?