Mitsubishi iMiEV does recommend taking it down to two bars once a month and
then charging all the way up but I have seen nothing of the sort suggested in
any of my Tesla documentation.

The iMIEV bases your range indicator on a stored capacity value. It is a really
poor design. If it gets off at all the dealer has to reset it with their MUT
tool.

Sent from my iPad