On 3/25/20 1:45 PM, Rod Hower via EV wrote:
  Perhaps these guys,Home - MEAN GREEN MOWERS

Yes, thanks. That was the high end mower I looked at a few years ago with the "proprietary" battery/cells. At that time, they were unknown I was, and remain, HIGHLY suspicious of "proprietary" batteries and cells. And such secrecy.

https://meangreenproducts.com/

They have an irritating website.  But doesn't everyone nowdays.

More models now than then. As low as about $16k. Judging by incremental cost, their batteries remain VERY expensive.

Having been burned by a ~$20k Kubota, I think I will continue to shop for consumer grade stuff in the $2k-$4k range.