Did you get the Cub Cadet CC30e 56V Li Ion 30Ah Electric Riding Mower?Let us
know how that works out!
    On Thursday, March 26, 2020, 05:05:25 PM EDT, Willie via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

On 3/26/20 2:48 PM, Jay Summet via EV wrote:
> Ryobi and Craftsman both have electric riding mowers in the 2-4k range.

> However, I believe they use lead acid batteries. They probably work fine
> for lawn applications or a year or two, and could be swapped out for
> Lithium packs with a new charger after they die.

I haven't recently seen a new lead mower offered.  That's why I omitted
the "lithium" specification.  I make every effort to avoid buying any
lead batteries.

This morning, I went ahead and ordered the mentioned Cub Cadet from
Tractor Supply, one of my preferred vendors.  I avoid Home Depot.  Just
over $3k with delivery and tax.