Awesome.

I like the idea of the transmitter in the charger, but it would also be cool to
make it an add-on with an existing charger.
 I would think you would want the frequency to be well off the freq of the
charger switchers.   Any ideas on that?
Have any idea what the small signal impedance vs frequency is for lifepo4 100ah
batteries?   I would think that batterieshave high impedance at high freq
regardless of SOC.   Chemistry just doesn't happen that fast.

I think a possibility would be to have a synchronizing pulse sent from the
"master" and use time slots for each bms slave
to respond.  I would think that making the BMS as a slave saves energy too.
It doesn't waste energy talking unless ithas too.

   On Tuesday, April 28, 2020, 4:38:16 PM PDT, Bill Dube via EV