From: EV <ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org> On Behalf Of Peri Hartman via EV
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 10:04
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: Peri Hartman <pe...@kotatko.com>
Subject: [External] Re: [EVDL] [External] Re: Million Mile Battery

Your statement is well said - for the present time. But in the near future,
with a battery that is substantially cheaper, the "stupid"
statement might apply to a pretty broad sector where as now it applies only to
those who can pay somewhat more and need the kind of vehicles produced.

In your case, Geroge, you might look at a Tesla Y. It's about $54K + local
taxes, thus a lot cheaper than the X. Has 300+ miles range. Good interior
storage space, though I don't know how it compares to an Explorer.