I agree on the width.  Never too late.  A flatbed version would be easy and
increasing the height would be easy (I already proposed that) but he sized
it for standard size sheet skins.  The width is narrow because the designer
went with outside wheels instead of having wheel wells so that the cargo
area is a clean rectangular shape.  We just went with his current CAD model
to get a test mule running.  I borrowed a chop saw and MIG welder then
ordered a pile of steel tubing before shutdown figuring I wanted a fun
garage project to get through this.  The roller is pretty much done so now
I get to the fun part of electrical stuff.  Planning on HPEVS drive and
Orion BMS, well-proven and made in the USA.  I want to mock up a Ford Model
T nose to put on it, it fits the character.