From: "Peter VanDerWal via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: e...@vanderwal.us
Sent: 17-Jun-20 8:13:55 AM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] George's farm truck/van EV project

I was thinking about something along those lines.  Maybe false floor, in
sections, that stores in the bed, but can be lifted up and fit into brackets on
the sides so that they are even with the top of the wheel wells.  Store 2x4s,
etc. under the raised floor and 4x8 sheets on top.

 Gary, maybe you can design it with a flat floor *above* the wheels? With small
tires, the floor
 would still be much lower than the floor of any current pickup truck. You
don't need the
 fashionable monster wheels that are so popular today.

 Lee Hart