Haudy Kazemi via EV wrote:
In all this discussion...I don't think I saw using a car + small 4x8 or 5x8
utility trailer mentioned...

An excellent point, Haudy. A trailer is obviously a good work-around if your car/truck can't handle what you need to carry.

It's less desirable, for the reasons you stated (parking, backing up, where to store it when not in use). But it becomes your only option when you can't get the vehicle you really needed for the job.

Or, a related solution is to rent a truck. That's why U-Haul etc. are in business.

In my own case, I've been single for most of my life; so I didn't need a 4-passenger vehicle. But I did haul "stuff" on a routine basis; so a small truck or van was always my ideal solution.

Lee Hart

--
If happiness is on your mind, here's a daily list to find:
 - something to do