Yeah, I imagine it’s easier to say no towing than specify how much weight,
aerodynamics, etc. I used to have a Saab 900 Turbo and I was towing a trailer
full of tall furniture at 55 and after a while realized I was in continuously
in turbo. I bet it was the bad aerodynamics. Probably be fine hauling something
short.

-Steve