All of them, it's a federal law.  Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.

"The dealer/vehicle manufacturer has the right to deny a warranty repair but
they must demonstrate that the aftermarket part caused the problem. The
warranty remains in effect for all other covered parts."

https://www.sema.org/sema-enews/2011/01/ftc-validates-right-to-install-aftermarket-parts

And, as I pointed out, the fact that Chevy sells a receiver hitch for the Bolt
basically means they can't void your warranty simply because you have a
reciever hitch installed.