Maybe Dennis B is still monitoring this forum, he and Bill Dube might be
familiar with this and willing to chime in. We discussed pack stiffening years
ago and frankly thought it had been done to death by now. I have a few flight
packs worth of BB600s that might be very useful with a Ucap booster
arrangement. Dach.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" - Theodore Roosevelt

    On Thursday, June 25, 2020, 11:22:19 AM MST, Pestka Dennis via EV