It's a math problem that can't be solved. At least not with today's technology.

On 7/10/2020 2:21 AM, Lawrence Rhodes via EV wrote:
The math problem here is consumption over time. A solar racer with a 5
passenger capacity 850 pound weight with a coefficient of drag of .16  rolling
on moped wheels with a 1.5kw panel and 15kw battery can attain 45mph
continuously without using battery power. A Nissan Leaf going 55mph achieving 5
miles per kwh would(if I got my math right) need 12kw continuously to keep that
speed in full sunlight.  Of course the battery is a buffer that will allow you
to do faster speeds and climb hills. I suspect some sort of Pop tent trailer
might be a good combination for the Cyber Truck. 450.5 sq. ft. is the maximum
size of a trailer. A pop tent that size would be quite a mansion. However that
might only produce 5 to 6kw. Enough to charge and extend but not to run
continuously.  Weight must be reduced and coefficient of drag lowered. It's a
math problem.  Lawrence Rhodes