As I recall for research I did 20 years ago, as you scale down the model you
have to increase the wind speed to get the same drag effects.  Using a model
that is smaller than 1/4 scale results in wind speeds that are impractical.
I don't remember the exact details but it has something to do with the
"Reynolds number"

As I recall you can partially offset this effect by using a more viscous fluid,
so for really small models you might be able to use a 'water tunnel' instead.

Anyway, around that time (20 years ago) it became practical to do the
aerodynamic modeling using a computer and get very accurate results, so I lost
interest in using wind tunnels.