Your point is well-taken, but so much for ever helping a stranded motorist
start up their ICE, even if it’s the EV owner’s backup car. 😉

Sincerely,
Bob Bath

Note: any misspellings of the contents of this message are due to 55 y.o.
vision, hyperactive spell check changing what I typed, or fat fingering— not
cluelessness.