Yes, it's technically possible to extract HV DC from the charge port in a
Tesla.  You then need an external inverter to make AC.  I personally have
done this on 2 occasions with my Tesla for emergency power outages, but
otherwise I don't think it's useful.  You definitely wouldn't want to do it
on a regular basis.

Tesla is not going to do V2G, they have no reason to.  Elon has been asked
this several times and always said "no".   Tesla/Elon doesn't give a shit
what VW is doing.  Elon envisions your car as a robo-taxi, out shuttling
people around when you aren't using it, which is FAR more valuable than a
home battery.  I suspect once we do have level-5 full autonomy, personal
car ownership will evolve to be a rarity, sort of like general aviation is
now.  Most people don't own airplanes, but they use them.  Cars will be the
same.

I repurposed a salvage Model S pack as my emergency home backup, and I
wouldn't have bothered if not for PG&E's corruption and incompetence.
After all the fires in Northern California due to them failing to maintain
their equipment they now have this policy where anytime it's windy, they
will just shut off the power, and I happen to live where it's windy.  If I
was not subject to these "controlled outages", I'd just get a NatGas genset.